Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Finisher: July 15th, 2011

Welcome to the first version of Friday Finisher, where I can collectively put things I was entertained by this week. It saves you from having to scroll through hundreds of (or, in this case, four) different posts to find said items.

-----------

Even though everyone has one, this may be the best hypothesis about Lady Gaga, and her methods.

-----------

I'm pretty sure where I stand on the Nikon vs. Canon debate, but that's only due to my lack of exposure (get it?) to the Canon brand. However, seeing this mind blowing video sort of makes me want to be a Canon lover. (Scroll down the page a bit.) Also, most of the time when I hear British people talk, they sound like they know what they're talking about, which turns out to be very convincing, though I'm not 100% sure about some of the accents in this video though.

-----------

Fabulous short story, meant to do what the title says and shift your perception. Happiness is contagious, and the good news is that it is able to be created.

-----------

And a small, simple drawing that is able to somewhat sum up England's existence. But, without the accents and Kate Middleton.

-----------

Have something marvelous you'd like to share for next week? Please don't hesitate.

Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment