Friday, September 9, 2011

Things I Love: Apple Products


In case you haven't heard, Steve Jobs resigned from Apple. But that's alright, because I'm here for you, to catch you up on that sort of news. I'm a little saddened, as there will never be another convention of Apple lovers to convene and watch Jobs pace in his tennis shoes and black turtleneck while drastically emphasizing inches and pixels and speed. Oh well...


Which brings me to my next Thing I Love: Apple Products.

In my mind, Apple products are the IKEA to technology. Minus the self-assembly. The design is simple, easy to use, and looks fabulous.


From the first generation iPod that no one really got on the bandwagon for, to the latest iPhone, design has stayed pretty consistent. It expanded, became more user-friendly, but remained pretty true to what it began with. 

And now, with Steve Jobs gone, we shall see where it goes. Just Google iPhone 5, I have to assume that when the top five websites include "iPhone 5" in their URLs it means Apple probably is not going anywhere soon. Thank goodness.




No comments:

Post a Comment