Sunday, February 5, 2012

Things I Love: Geometric Outdoor Wicker Furniture


I took a right/left brain test again today. I was previously 60% left brained (logic, analytic, attention to detail, and objective) and when I took the test today, my results told me I am 55% left brained.

Regardless, I like lists, straight lines, solid colors, and modern design. Which brings me to the next item on my list of Things I Love: Geometric Outdoor Wicker Furniture.

I decided this would be one of the Things I Love this past summer while I was staying in Germany, and spent quite a bit of time in this setting.


There I realized my appreciation of this very specific type of furniture. The simplicity of the design, along with the simple cushions and pillows made me very happy. 

I don't see how someone wouldn't want to be here with this furniture. Photo. 


Same with this setup. Photo.

These may be a close second, in the race for my favorite type of outdoor furniture. 

Pottery Barn is a geinus. Collectively.

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding collections! Every set gives a deeper meaning to its distinctive ambiance. From classic to contemporary, everything is so stylish and elegant. I just finished decorating our garden patio with classic wicker furniture. But upon seeing this set of pictures here, I’m craving to design my patio for more!

    ReplyDelete