Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quote of the Day: Endings

“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.”
- C JoyBell C.

When I wrote this post 285 days ago, on a day that I couldn't even imagine being here. Welcome to my last day of high school. I can't even say that I remember the first day, but I will remember this day. 

This is an ending, but also probably the most significant beginning in my life thus far. Like I said I was in August, I am completely happy with where I am, even after every change that happened in my life in the past 285 days. This is exactly where I am supposed to be, and I'm loving it!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment