Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013.


Because it's the day of sentimental Facebook posts, here's a recap of 2013, as told by my camera. I tried to pick the pictures I haven't featured in every other post or Facebook picture this year.  I could tell this according to my iPhone or according to just the screenshots of my phone, which would probably tell more of an accurate story than anything else. But that would mean I need to share a lot of back story and not everyone would be as pleased with that as I am, so maybe next time. Alas, this year we get the forgotten photos from my camera.

Happy 2014.

Pier 39, San Francisco, California.



 Me and turtle friend, Hawaii, Hawaii.

Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, Hawaii. 

Hapuna Beach, Hawaii.

 The airport that I spent much too much time at, Kona International Airport, Hawaii.

 Hawaii.

 My favorite Germans came to visit.

 More of my favorite Germans.

Concord, Massachusetts.

Me and lobster, both friend and food, Guildford, Connecticut.

I was lucky enough to wake up to scenes like this almost every morning.

And end the day with scenes like this.

 Rosecliff, one of the Newport Mansions, Newport, Rhode Island.

Ocean Drive, Newport, Rhode Island.

 Beach at Falmouth, Massachusetts. 

Lighthouse, Chatham, Massachusetts.

Lighthouse, Mattapoisett, Massachusetts. 

Harvard, Cambridge, Massachusetts.

The Grove, Los Angeles, California.

Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California.

Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Los Angeles, California.

Los Angeles Philharmonic, Los Angeles, California.

The Getty Villa, Malibu, California.



No comments:

Post a Comment